1) What is the Best Way to Get Oriented?
Watch the following video to get started.
2 ) What is an Authorized Training Site?
An Authorized Training Site is any location that trains leaders by using the LTI System ™
An Authorized Training Site may be a church, school, non-profit organization, college, or a Christian business.
- An Authorized Training Site uses the LTI Curriculum to teach leaders in a group setting.
- The program is not currently designed for individual self-study.
- A group of instructors get certified to teach the LTI Curriculum by completing LTI’s Certification process.
- An Authorized Training Site follows the LTI guidelines, scheduling options, and training measurements outlined by LTI’s Client Support function.
- To date, LTI has helped establish 125 Authorized Training Sites in over 30 nations, training thousands of leaders in the USA and overseas.
3) What is the LTI System?
- The LTI System ™ is the name of LTI’s training method. It is an integrated three part method that produces highly effective training results.
- The LTI System ™ provides your own church-based or non-profit leadership institute or serves as a part of a college-based degree program.
The LTI System ™ includes three components:
1) Curriculum – The 12 module LTI training curriculum.
2) Certification – Certification for Instructors (Certified Trainer Seminar).
3) Client Support – Implementation Workshop, plus ongoing Client Support.
4) What Results Can Be Expected From the LTI Program?
- People learn essential leadership skills and character development. They become able to lead and be more effective at leading.
- People learn leadership from a Christ-centered perspective. They are challenged to grow closer to God.
- People develop a leadership culture and environment. Your leadership team will have common leadership, language, and perspective.
- People become better at their job. Many people get promotions and pay raises wherever they are employed.
5) What are the Options for the Training Schedule?
Two Year Plan.
Three Year Plan
6) Must I Use All 12 LTI Modules to becomes an Authorized Training Site?
- No. You may have an Authorized Training Site as long as you utilize at least 8 of the 12 modules.
- Your schedule will be altered to accommodate completing the 8-10 modules you choose within a two-three year schedule.
7) Could You Summarize the Authorized Training Site Requirements?
|Modules:||Commit to teach at least 8 of 12 LTI Modules.|
|Schedule:||Follow an approved two or three year training schedule option.|
|Start-up:||All Instructors & Small Group Team Leaders attend start-up training.|
|Events:||Conduct each training event, then hold a follow-up small group meeting.|
|Measurements:||Each student completes the five training measurements.|
8) What does it cost to be an Authorized Training Site?
There are Two Fees:
One-Time Start-up Fee
Annual Membership Fee
Church of 200 or more people:
- Start-up Fee = $3,000
- Annual Membership Fee = $1,200 (or EFT $100/mo)
Church of 100-200 people:
- Start-up Fee = $2,000
- Annual Membership Fee = $900 (or EFT $75/mo)
Church of less than 100 people:
- Start-up Fee = $1,000 (Event must be combined with another church)
- Annual Membership Fee = $600 (or EFT $50/mo)
Start-Up Fee includes:
- Six Instructors Certified to teach
- Two Administrators Trained (not certified)
- Unlimited Small Group Leaders Trained
- All printed materials for start-up weekend
- One LTI Trainer’s time for start-up weekend
9) What is the Cost for Instructor Guides & Learner Guides?
Instructor Guides are $66.95 each. (Each instructor must utilize an Instructor Guide).
Student Learner Guides are $24.95 each. (Each student & team leader must utilize a Learner Guide).
10) How do I Get Started?
- Provide LTI with Your Contact Information. (Click here)
- Sign a Letter of Agreement.
- Pay the Start-up Fee.
- Schedule Your Start-up Event.
- Start Training Your Leaders.