The LTI Curriculum:
The LTI curriculum is a complete 12-module leadership series that is designed to train and multiply leaders around the world. It helps develop both high character and highly capable leaders.
Note to College Administrators
There are 12 modules in the LTI curriculum. The amount of college credit assigned is determined by the individual college.
Some colleges choose to assign 2-3 undergraduate credits per LTI module.
Some colleges with more accreditation requirements choose to combine two LTI modules per college course (thus making for six college courses total).
Further yet, some colleges prefer to treat the whole LTI program as a complete series and award anywhere from 15-24 total credits (as a concentration in Leadership Studies).
Treating each Module as one of 12 College Courses
In this case, each module is typically awarded 2 undergraduate college credits.
Thus, the whole series of 12 courses would be awarded 24 undergraduate college credits.
Combining the 12 modules into Six College Courses
Authorized Training Site Costs: College Sites
There are Three Fees:
|1) Start-Up Fee*||2) Annual Membership Fee|
|$400 for 1st Instructor||$720 (or $60 EFT/mo.)|
|$200 for each additional|
The One Time Start-Up Fee Includes
- Instructors get certified to teach
- One Administrator Trained (not certified)
- All printed materials for Start-Up Seminar
- One LTI Trainers’ time for Start-Up Seminar
3) Book Fees
- Student Learner Guides are $29.95 each (All students/team leaders must utilize an LG)
- Instructor Guides are $57.95 each (Each Instructor must utilize and IG)
- If full set of Instructor Guides are purchased during Start-Up, they cost only $500 per set ($700 after)
Call 717-398-9092 to speak to a Training Consultant