The LTI Curriculum:
The LTI curriculum is a complete 12-module leadership series that is designed to train and multiply leaders around the world. It helps develop both high character and highly capable leaders.
Note to College Administrators
There are 12 training modules in the LTI curriculum. When used as college courses, each college course combines two of the LTI modules (thus, there are six college courses). The amount of college credit assigned is determined by the college.
Most colleges choose to assign 2 or 3 undergraduate credits per course (each with 2 LTI modules).Some colleges prefer to treat the whole LTI program as a complete series and award 12 credits for the whole series (as a concentration in Leadership Studies).
There Are Six College Courses
Authorized Training Site Costs: College Sites
There are Three Fees:
|1) Start-Up Fee*||2) Annual Membership Fee|
|$400 for 1st Instructor||$720 (or $60 EFT/mo.)|
|$200 for each additional|
The One Time Start-Up Fee Includes
- Instructors get certified to teach
- One Administrator Trained (not certified)
- All printed materials for Start-Up Seminar
- One LTI Trainers’ time for Start-Up Seminar
3) Book Fees
- Student Learner Guides are $29.95 each (All students/team leaders must utilize an LG)
- Instructor Guides are $57.95 each (Each Instructor must utilize and IG)
- If full set of Instructor Guides are purchased during Start-Up, they cost only $500 per set ($700 after)
Call 757-537-4114 to speak to a Training Consultant