1) What is the Best Way to Get Oriented?
Call our lead USA consultant – Rev Kevin Hinman (757) 537-4114
Watch the following video to learn in detail.
2 ) What is a Church Authorized Training Site?
A Church Authorized Training Site is any church that trains leaders by using the LTI System™
An Authorized Training Site may be a church, school, non-profit organization, college, or a Christian business.
- An Authorized Training Site uses the LTI Curriculum to teach leaders in a group setting.
- The program is not currently designed for individual self-study.
- A group of six instructors get certified to teach the LTI Curriculum by completing LTI’s Certification seminar.
- An Authorized Training Site follows the LTI guidelines, scheduling options, and 5 training measurements.
- To date LTI has helped establish 178 Authorized Training Sites in over 40 countries, training many thousands of leaders in the USA and overseas.
3) What is the LTI System?
- The LTI System ™ is the name of LTI’s training method. It is an integrated three part method that produces highly effective training results.
- The LTI System ™ provides your own church-based or non-profit leadership institute or serves as a part of a college-based degree program.
The LTI System ™ includes three components:
1) Curriculum – The 12 module LTI training curriculum.
|Certification for Instructors (Certified Trainer Seminar).|
|Orientation Workshop, plus ongoing Client Support.|
4) What Results Can Be Expected From the LTI Program?
- People learn essential leadership skills and character development. They become able to lead and be more effective at leading.
- People learn leadership from a Christ-centered perspective. They are challenged to grow closer to God.
- People develop a leadership culture and environment. Your leadership team will have common leadership, language, and perspective.
- People become better at their job. Many people get promotions and pay raises wherever they are employed.
5) What are the Suggested Schedule Options for a Church Training Site?
Two Year Plan (chosen by 90% of clients)
Three Year Plan (Complete 12 Modules in 3 Years)
Customized Plan (Various LTI Approved Plans)
6) Must I Use All 12 LTI Modules to become a Church Authorized Training Site?
- No. You may be a Church Authorized Training Site as long as you utilize at least 8 of the 12 modules.
- Your schedule will be altered to accommodate completing the 8-10 modules you choose within a two-three year schedule.
7) Summary of Church Authorized Site Training Requirements
|Modules:||Commit to teach at least 8 of 12 LTI Modules.|
|Schedule:||Follow an approved two or three year training schedule.|
|Start-up:||All Instructors & Small Group Leaders attend Start-Up Seminar (at your site)|
|Events:||Conduct each training event, then hold a follow-up small group meeting.|
|Measurements:||Each student completes the five training measurements.|
|Payment:||1) Start-Up Fee 2) Membership Fee 3) Book Fees|
8) Authorized Training Site Costs: churches
There are Three Fees:
|Church Attendance||1) Start-Up Fee*||2) Annual Membership Fee|
|100 or less||$1,200 (plus trainer T+L)||$600 (or $50 EFT/mo.)|
|101 – 199||$2,000 (plus trainer T+L)||$900 (or $75 EFT/mo.)|
|200 plus||$3,000 (plus trainer T+L)||$1,200 (or $100 EFT/mo.)|
* The One-Time Start-Up Fee Includes:
(Start-Up Fee may be paid in two payments)
- A Full Set of Instructor Guides are Provided
- Six Instructors Certified get certified to teach
- Two Administrators Trained (not certified)
- Ten Small Group Team Leaders Trained
- All printed materials for Start-Up weekend
- One LTI Trainer’s time for Start-Up weekend
3) Book Fees
- Student Learner Guides are $24.95 each (All students/team leaders must utilize an LG)
- Instructor Guides are $57.95 each (Each Instructor must utilize an IG)
- Full Sets of Instructor Guides may be purchased at Start-Up Event for $500 ($600 after)
9) What is the Cost for Books?
Instructor Guides – $57.95 each ($599.95 per set) Each Instructor must utilize an IG.
Learner Guides – $24.95 each ($239.95 per set) All students/Team Leaders utilize an LG.
10) Getting started
- Identify your potential Instructors & Small Group Team leaders
- Choose a Start-Up Seminar Weekend Date (at your site)
- Sign and Return an Authorized Site Agreement
- Submit Start-up Fee with Agreement
- Conduct Start-Up Seminar Weekend (at your site)
- Recruit people to enroll in program
- Begin Training your Leaders!